ATH-M50 vendors?

rflcptr

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm now wary of ordering these via Amazon as I incorrectly received the straight cabled version, from a listing for the coiled version.

Has anyone else got experience ordering the non-S? Which Amazon seller did you use? "The e^Basement" struck out, first swing. Thanks!

I'm now wary of ordering these via Amazon as I incorrectly received the straight cabled version, from a listing for the coiled version.

Has anyone else got experience ordering the non-S? Which Amazon seller did you use? "The e^Basement" struck out, first swing. Thanks!

The only place I know of that will almost definitely get it right is Headphone.com, but they charge MSRP for everything so their prices are usually a bit higher than everybody else. Although right now they do seem to have the same price on the M50's as Amazon.

Headfi is a good place to look too. Used is generally at least $20 cheaper and the folks there take good care of their gear.

I personally would not buy these but that's just my opinion. I think my $50 samson sr850s sound at least as good after I took the felt pads off of the drivers.

Back