• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

At what HTT or CPU speed does Chipset Voltage play a factor?

[F8]

Gawd
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
991
I decided to fiddle with my 3000+ a little more. I've read that chipset voltage helps, and I've read that it doesn't. Can anyone shed any light on this? Is there a point where more chipset voltage will stabilize the cpu or htt? I can run superpi without errors at 360x7, and I'm trying to get my cpu to 2600mhz. Currently I'm running 325x8 with +.15 volts to cpu and 1.6v to chipset.
 
Back
Top