At the Gates

WhoMe

Gawd
For the first time in a long time I decided to check this site and found they are going to make a big announcement tomorrow (Dec 11). Anyone else following this new 4x game possibility? A bit later than originally promised (but what isn't?).

For the first time in a long time I decided to check this site and found they are going to make a big announcement tomorrow (Dec 11). Anyone else following this new 4x game possibility? A bit later than originally promised (but what isn't?).
Well it will be available Jan 23. There is a trailer though I haven't watched it yet.

The blurb:
At the Gates is a PC strategy game from Jon Shafer, BAFTA award winner and lead designer of Civilization 5.

You are a Dark Age lord. Your destiny is to build a kingdom in the shadow of the crumbling Roman Empire. Explore the dangerous landscape around you, harvest its resources, and build a mighty economic and military machine. Your clans have their own personalities and desires, so carefully consider how you use them.

It won't be easy. Your path is unsure. Overcome your immensely strong neighbors. Outlast the frigid winters of the far north to discover a source of gold and vast riches.

Are you the leader who will usher in a new era of European history?

Or will you be forgotten?

Back