AT&T reportedly offering unlimited to those who wanna switch

FerraraZ

Gawd
http://www.tuaw.com/2011/01/26/atandt-offering-unlimited-data-to-customers-leaving-for-verizon/

I gave AT&T a call asking how much my ETF fee would be and said that I was thinking of switching to Verizon and did not get offered unlimited data :(

Maybe I'll try again but just unsure how to approach getting my 2GB cap to go to unlimited! Only reason is that I wanna jailbreak my phone and use it as a hotspot without worry of going over. That and Verizon gets unlimited data :confused:

What would easily kill a ginormous chunk of switchers are family data plans.

The thing is, the people who are getting offered their unlimited data plans back already had them way back when, and if you complained enough, you could've kept it all this time anyway.

What would easily kill a ginormous chunk of switchers are family data plans.

The thing is, the people who are getting offered their unlimited data plans back already had them way back when, and if you complained enough, you could've kept it all this time anyway.

Sorry forgot to mention that I do have a family plan that has two lines of data which I asked for the ETF's for and that wasnt enough. Maybe I need to just be honest and say listen the only way I'll stay is if you offer me unlimited data.

Sorry forgot to mention that I do have a family plan that has two lines of data which I asked for the ETF's for and that wasnt enough. Maybe I need to just be honest and say listen the only way I'll stay is if you offer me unlimited data.

Most they can say is no, although I'd imagine they'd say no anyway because you're acting like you don't really want to switch.

did you switch to at&t within the last year or something? Cause it sounds like you dont have unlimited, which means you are on the tier-ed plan...i got grandfathered in to unlimited cause i switched in 2008

So there is no way to jump on this if you aren't grandfathered in?

sucks for those who paid for them. V still makes you pay 30. this is only for iphones fr V i dont know about droids. which phne applies free data with Atnt anyone?

I remember the last time I had to call AT&T to try and get them to get them to give me something in return for staying with them.

Turned into over an hour on the phone and me hanging up with nothing accomplished. Sadly still better then Sprint.

I disagree on my old BB the voice and data was priceless. Now I am forced with Sprint and Verizon which I have to wait until I am done with my call to send emails and etc.

Back