At&t Iphone question

Hello,
My friend has the att familytalk plan for himself and his girlfriend. He uses an iphone and pays for the $20 data plan with 200 texts. He offered to add me to his plan with an iphone. Now everything would work out fine except we are unsure about the contract agreement for adding an additional line. He talked to some one on the phone that said that it was only an 11 month agreement for additional lines as opposed to the normal 2 year. Can anyone confirm that I am free to cancel my added line of service at the conclusion of 11 months? I do not really feel comfortable with a 2 year contract because of not knowing what my situation may be in that time. Any insight would be very appreciated!
Thanks.

wouldnt the best person to confirm this with be an at&t rep?

im sure if you ask them they can give you an answer

Well that is who my friend heard the 11 month information. But after looking on their site it says 2 years. And I have before been told different things by different salespeople. So im wondering if any users know?

Your friend should call AT&T and talk to 2 or 3 different reps. Then you will know for sure. Been with this company for years. Always talk to more then one rep.:rolleyes:

Yup, call in and talk to a few reps.

Usually additional lines are 2yrs...business lines are 11months.

You must be added for a two year agreement.

Link
The iPhone recently has been updated to include business class plans now, I have not gone over them or seen if they are better/worse than current plans, but they do offer some sort of business style plan.

Back