• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

At Last!

SocceRich20

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 4, 2003
Messages
2,512
You_May_Now_Crap_Your_Pants.jpg


Tri Monitors of glory. Soon to be Penta.

EDIT: And why does this show up as a link? It hot links everywhere else.
 
cool beans...now just make em all lcd's ;)

just playin thats pretty cool...I'd do that too but I'd look like a bigger nerd than I am...2 is enough for me ;)
 
Originally posted by Steve_010
cool beans...now just make em all lcd's ;)

just playin thats pretty cool...I'd do that too but I'd look like a bigger nerd than I am...2 is enough for me ;)

Nah, see that letter up on the wall? That's a varsity letter, for three sports, and negates the effects.
 
Heh...yeah I have a varsity letter too....................thats 5 years old :rolleyes: ...damn I feel old now...oh wells...I work out every day and refrain from talking computers in public HAHA...
 
What's that mushroom-looking gray thing on the left? I think i know what that is and i want one!
 
It's the subwoofer for my JBL Creature speakers. It sounds even better now that I moved it to the floor.
 
Move it again so it touches a wall; that way it will resonate off the floor and the wall!
 
Originally posted by SocceRich20
Nah, see that letter up on the wall? That's a varsity letter, for three sports, and negates the effects.


well, all those trophies look like they're for soccer, so the negation effect is minimal...:p ;)
 
Back
Top