• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AT LAST! A *real* WU!

fastgeek

[H]ard|DCOTM x4 aka "That Company"
Joined
Jun 6, 2000
Messages
6,518
With the help of one of our esteemed "elders" here, I have finally... at LONG LAST... been able to receive a 8101 WU. This R820 4P system just turned in a TPF of 10m8s - that any good? :) Makes me sad knowing this 4P won't be with me for much longer. :(

My esteemed benefactor can reveal themself if they so desire - but I very much appreiciate all your help and allowing me to have a good weekend of folding on these boxes!

Oh, and as just pointed out to me - the REAL lesson here, is that the backup WU Server doesn't like to dole out BA/BB WU's. So no extra special WU's for poor bastards like me! :/ But now that I know the trick (proxy) I can try and work around it from now on.
 
Last edited:
Oh, it seems to get better now that TheKraken is fully engaged!

Code:
[22:31:02] Project: 8101 (Run 11, Clone 10, Gen 15)
[22:31:02] 
[22:31:02] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[22:31:02] Entering M.D.
Reading file work/wudata_01.tpr, VERSION 4.5.4-dev-20110530-cc815 (single precision)
[22:31:09] Mapping NT from 64 to 64 
Starting 64 threads
Making 2D domain decomposition 8 x 8 x 1
starting mdrun 'FP_membrane in water'
4000000 steps,  16000.0 ps (continuing from step 3750000,  15000.0 ps).
[22:31:13] Completed 0 out of 250000 steps  (0%)
NOTE: Turning on dynamic load balancing
[22:41:21] Completed 2500 out of 250000 steps  (1%)
[22:51:09] Completed 5000 out of 250000 steps  (2%)

9m48s. :)
 
Another satisfied customer has left the building...
 
It makes me happy every time I see DLB engage before the first check point is written :D
 
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
sc0tty8 said:
[QUOTE=sc0tty8] THIS
[/QUOTE]

This.
 
I was gonna do the same thing, but use the center tags so "THIS" shows up dead center, but... I don't wanna get in trouble. :p
 
OK, time to get back on topic. I really need to get my 4P online so I don't miss out on the fun.
 
Back
Top