• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Asus Xonar problems with skype

topslop1

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 15, 2002
Messages
3,185
By default Skype has the line in selected for my input. I need the microhphone line for Skype to pick up my microphone. When I switch over to the microphone I hear a click noise come from the computer itself and then Skype ends up crashing.

I'm running Windows 7, the Asus Xonar (DS?), and Skype original and Skype beta I've tried and I still have the same problem. How do I correct this?
 
I literally just installed my Xonar DX a few hours ago, I hope I don't run into similar problems with Skype. I use the mic on my webcam and for sound I use the HDMI audio on the GTX 480.
 
No everything runs fine, I use a webcam for the mic, and the HDMI out on my GTX 480 for sound through my TV. No problems with skype at all.
 
I've bumped into this problem too with Xonar U1 using the latest drivers - turning off GX option from Xonar control panel before running Skype fixed the problem for me - might be worth a try. :)
 
Back
Top