• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ASUS Xonar Essence ST + Win7 64bit Hell

JohnHenrySolo

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
119
Cannot get this card to work properly in Win7 64bit.

I have tried all 5 driver versions...will install, it'll either freeze, bluescreen or work...will reboot and itll either freeze or bluescreen. If it does, I go into safemode and remove the driver and try again.

Half the time win7 installs the driver itself and it doesn't work. Sometimes I will get the driver installed and will set it as my default device and i'll lock up. My onboard sound is disabled in device manager currently.

Was working once, then I crashed and it hasn't worked since after many many reboots/installs...ready to return it and try something else...

What driver version works on win7 64bit?
 
Back
Top