Asus X370 Prime Mobo NIB/NES Classic NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccityinstaller

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys,

I have a brand new ASUS X370 Prime Mobo for sale. These are great boards with a robust VRM setup, and will work great with a first gen Ryzen, or the Ryzen+ refresh! I had no issues taking a 1600 to 4.1Ghz all core stable on my first board. This board is a NIB MicroCenter warranty plan replacement for the first board I managed to kill. I have only opened it for the photos. MC is selling these for $169.99, my asking price is $135 OBO.

Next up is a brand new NES Classic Edition that is also NIB. I had ordered one online (backordered) but managed to get another the day before the online order showed up. Figured I would see if anyone here would like it considering they are still fairly hard to get. Asking price is $85 (I have tax and time spent to pick it up before I hear you lowball whiners state the MSRP they are almost impossible to find at).

Photos can be found here https://photos.app.goo.gl/qVGR9uYMHnQQEKLQ8

As for any trade offers, I might be interested in a 34" UW LCD or 27" 1440P LCD with FreeSync (clearly would need cash added on my end). Might also be interested in a 512GB+ M2 SATA drive since my NVME slot is already filled and its a PITA to migrate Win 10 to another NVME!

TTT....Forgot to mention in my listing that the Mobo has a 2 year in store protection plan, so you do not have to deal with Asus on any sort of warranty issue should one arise. Simply take the board in and get a new one or a giftcard for the purchase price (which was more then what I am selling the board.)

Hate to break it to you, but SNES and NES Classics have been available online at Bestbuy for a month now
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/search...rue&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

No worries. As I said, I was simply tying to get what I had invested in it back and to help out anyone that was looking for one. It's nice to see Nintendo has finally gotten their supply issues straightened out. I will shelve this and see what stock levels look like during the Holiday, since I can hit eBay up if stock is tight. Thanks for the heads up!

Mobo is sold, so locking this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back