ASUS will make 256MB PPU

Yeah I just seen that and came here to post the exact same thing :)

I think that this card will be slightly faster to, say, 30 more MHz.... and they will sell it for about 200$ more. lol...

What an intresting year....

IntelliMacs
x1800 one week, x1900 the next
Yonah
Conroe
Vista...
256MB Super ASUS PPU
Whats next? I cannot wait to find out.!!!

More will jump into this party, I can gurantee you that.

I demand PCI-E! :(

yeah, they better make it pci-express in the near future so I can actually put it IN my system!

im waiting for the 512meg version. I'd much prefer my ppu too have more ram than my video card.

<chants>
PCIe
PCIe
PCIe
repeat
<end chant>
hmmmm watercooled PPU
would be hilarious if 1 PPU were to somehow be overloaded and you would have the option to run 2 in "SLI"

USMC2Hard4U said:
What an intresting year....

IntelliMacs
x1800 one week, x1900 the next
Yonah
Conroe
Vista...
256MB Super ASUS PPU
Vista has been pushed to early 2007. Just a heads up. ;)

USMC2Hard4U said:
Whats next? I cannot wait to find out.!!!
Neither can I... :p

1c3d0g said:
Vista has been pushed to early 2007. Just a heads up. ;)

Neither can I... :p

For consumers but not businesses. I'll still have it this year, well, RTM anyway since I'm posting from my vista box now. The pro's of being a beta tester.

256MB? wait for 512??

naw...

I am waiting for the 4x4x4x4x4x4 aka 4^6 = 4096 hehe aka 4GB interesting how that works out.. well to me at least.

4 core 4MB CPU @ 4Ghz each with 4GB of DDR4 RAM with 4 GPUs with 4GB of RAM (1GB per gfx card) and and finally 4GB PPU

only then will I be satisfied.

Tetrahedron said:
256MB? wait for 512??

naw...

I am waiting for the 4x4x4x4x4x4 aka 4^6 = 4096 hehe aka 4GB interesting how that works out.. well to me at least.

4 core 4MB CPU @ 4Ghz each with 4GB of DDR4 RAM with 4 GPUs with 4GB of RAM (1GB per gfx card) and and finally 4GB PPU

only then will I be satisfied.
:D
I beleive you will need to wait for that new form factor called the "Tallboy" Form Factor.

Back