ASUS website down?

inscape01

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 14, 2006
Messages
283
Can anyone access the Asus website? I couldn't access the support page last night, now I can't even access asus.com.
 
It is one of the most unreliable websites I have ever seen. It has been that way for years now.
 
Yeah, same here. Sort of adds insult to injury when you just purchased their most expensive motherboard and it doesn't work.

EDIT: Never mind, it was the link on their own web site that was f'in up.
 
Same with Gigabyte, I find their website can be so bloody slow or it refuses to load at some point. WTF is with both Gigabyte and ASUS's website anyway.
 
Even though this is fom 2007 it's still true. If you're getting an error rather than unavailability try a different browser too, sometimes their shitty servers just throw hissy fits and decide they aren't talking to your firefox anymore.
 
Back
Top