Asus vs Acer

Maori80

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
1,162
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I usually lean toward Asus if the price is the same. There's usually a little better thought put into their product design.

But their high-end monitors have had some issues as of late. The low-end to mid-range stuff is fantastic though.
 
Disagree with low-end; I got the VP239h from ASUS, and bad experience, replaced same. Color accuracy horrible; AG coating meh; and 6 bit+FRC which Acers are too these ranges. That being said, I still prob prefer Asus just bad luck with some current models at these ranges. Have to spend 200+ for a good ASUS imo; like a PB or MX that at least the newer MX non-2k are 8 bit; it's confusing. Ultimately have to see for self I've found out can seek all specs in world out; expensive/annoying return constantly but it's worth it.
 
Back
Top