asus vk246h webcam help

fightingfi

2[H]4U
my dad has this Monitor and now for social distancing needs to chat via the web basically. Windows 10 64 bit Pro latest updates installed etc.........found the driver on the asus website but its asking for version 3.5 .Net to be installed and it says he has version i tbelieve it says 4.8 installed and wont install or continue. A little help from anywhere here would be Awesome Thanks , im lost as to what to do from here. Oh yes Also he is going to need a basic usb microphone if you know of any cheapies please add links! Thanks again!

my dad has this Monitor and now for social distancing needs to chat via the web basically. Windows 10 64 bit Pro latest updates installed etc.........found the driver on the asus website but its asking for version 3.5 .Net to be installed and it says he has version i tbelieve it says 4.8 installed and wont install or continue. A little help from anywhere here would be Awesome Thanks , im lost as to what to do from here. Oh yes Also he is going to need a basic usb microphone if you know of any cheapies please add links! Thanks again!
so install .net 3.5
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21

Yes i did that it wont install its says 4.8 or higher is installed and wont let me do anything after that.......

ya i downloaded what you posted before it didnt do anything no its not listed in the device manager i wouldnt think it would be since its in the Monitor itself the webcam that is.

ya i downloaded what you posted before it didnt do anything no its not listed in the device manager i wouldnt think it would be since its in the Monitor itself the webcam that is.
is there a usb cable to connect it? there should be...

1589329568074.png

i/o panel. see that usb port, put a cable in it.

Back