• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ASUS VG278HE Questions

dyslecix

n00b
Joined
Sep 23, 2013
Messages
46
Hi.. I'm debating on whether to get the ASUS VG278HE.. I currently have a 27" Qnix Korean IPS monitor and it is absolutely awesome for watching tv, and gaming.. But I can notice the input delay for gaming, so i would rather have a gaming monitor. Now I was wondering whether for the ASUS VG278HE I will be able to watch TV from my bed? Are the viewing angles bad? my bed is a bit lower than my desk.. Please help me out... also, what about the benQ 27" equivelent? how the viewing angles on it?
 
Back
Top