_Durandal_
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2003
- Messages
- 352
Ok, so a friend of mine is building a new computer. Well, I'm actually building it for him. However, I came across an odd button on the Asus Vento 3600 case. The button is located where the side panel comes off. Attached to this button is a wire with the word "Clock" written on the header (looks just like a motherboard header...i.e. HDD, Power LED, Reset SW, Power SW). Below is a picture for reference. Do you guys have any idea what this is for?
As the picture says, both Asus's website and the book don't mention this at all. I was just curious as to what its function is. Thanks.
As the picture says, both Asus's website and the book don't mention this at all. I was just curious as to what its function is. Thanks.