Does anyone know what the deal with these cards are? I know the GE is on 12 pipelines, and the Ultra is on 16, but I have never heard of an Asus V9999 GT card. Odder still, the price I'm getting it for is lower than the Gamer's Edition. The difference between the two is about $100 CDN.
So, I'm stumped. I can't find any info online about this version of the card. Does anyone know if Asus is sticking to the proper naming, where a GT definitely has 16 pipelines, or if they're ignoring the norm and screwing around with the names?
Thanks.
So, I'm stumped. I can't find any info online about this version of the card. Does anyone know if Asus is sticking to the proper naming, where a GT definitely has 16 pipelines, or if they're ignoring the norm and screwing around with the names?
Thanks.