• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Asus Tm-231

I'd be concerned too if I paid 50$ for a case and PSU. ;)
Better off spending a bit more and getting a good PSU rather than the stuff that comes in cases. Of course, there are exceptions but I don't think this is the case. (no pun intended)
 
It's either the Asus case with the PSU or a 300w Sparkle PSU and a $12 case,
 
A Celeron D 340 I got for $40 and an equally crappy mATX motherboard.
 
I have that case. Never seen anyone mention it before. As far as the power supply goes, i have never plugged it in. the first thing I did when I got it was drill all the rivets out. It is an alright case thought. Definataly not the cheapest case I have ever seen.
 
Back
Top