ASUS socket 775 with nforce 590?

malice8691

Weaksauce
I am planning my conroe system and am waiting for an ASUS implementation of the nforce 590 chipset. I have not heard a damn thing yet. Does anyone know if ASUS is working on this?

They probably are. The thing is, Nvidia hasnt released it yet. Until Nvidia releases it, no manufactor will sell a board with it, or even release details about it, or less its leaked. Asus though, from what I seen in the past 2 years always had motherboards with every new chipset released on the day the chipset releases or in that week. So we are just waiting on Nvidia now.

alot of people are waiting on the 590 boards but not sure if they are going to be a good as overclockers as the 97x boards. Im sure asus is working on it they just barely release the 590 refrecne boards not too long ago.
im going for dfi's version of it.
word on the street is we probably have to wait ill Sept for these boards to hit

When will it come, i have had a core 2 duo E6600 onmy desk for the last two weeks and the way things are looking it will be another two weeks it will still be on my desk.

I do hope we start seeing reviews of real boards and not the reference ones from nvidia which i am getting preety bored with.

man somebody tell us more about when we will start seeing these boards

Viramor said:
The ASUS versoin of the 570 has been spotted here.

ASUS shows both boards on their website as well, the 590 is here.

Finally, they show the actual product. For the past few days it just showed a section for it and not the actual product.

Viramor said:
The ASUS versoin of the 570 has been spotted here.

ASUS shows both boards on their website as well, the 590 is here.
mAn i love you , great , i have been searching hi and lo , i even checked this board but it was tth nforce 4 chip before , i even like this board , its all good , i hope the crosshair even hits the shelves as soon as this one does.

Man you are agood man

I heard there is a NDA in effect. Hence the lack of info. Those that know arent allowed to say. Thats what I heard anyway.

I have hope that i shall probably have it in the next two weeks, i have also noticed that the old models the shops are trying to get rid of them and have put it in Clearence sections, this means that it may be coming soon.

Back