Asus shipping new boards this week

Better read the fine print there,it don't actually ship I think it was the 4th April,I called them and they are not in stock..Glad I checked before ordering..

Called them up this morning, and the CS rep said they are getting both the deluxe and the pro boards in "Next Monday or Tuesday". Kinda vague, but a whole lot better than April 7th imho.

Also, I just realized I made a typo--the deluxe board is $20 more than what I paid for the pro including shipping. Anyhow, I'm not going to change my order since there's no point if they are both going to be available at the same time.

Got my new board, but there were no return instructions.. they claimed they would email them, so far nothing..

Has anyone sent back the old board yet.. did you send back with all accessories and original old box? Or just the board..

I dont think there was a return address or rma number on my box, i dont think.

Just now received the fedEX info via Email. It's basically a bar code that they scan and it prints out a sticker. They say the board must be received within 14 days or your card is charged and the charge will not be reversed.

Just now received the fedEX info via Email. It's basically a bar code that they scan and it prints out a sticker. They say the board must be received within 14 days or your card is charged and the charge will not be reversed.

Return with all materials or just the board?

Dear Valued ASUS Customer,

Your RMA Number is XXXXXXXXXXXXX; with this number you can check status of your RMA.

Please follow these instructions when shipping your defective part to ASUS:

Please make sure that the RMA number is written on the outer portion of the box, otherwise the package will not be accepted and returned back to you. The defective product needs to be shipped to ASUS within 14 days to prevent from your credit card to be charged. Once your credit card is charged a refund will not be provided.

Please address and send the package to:

ASUS Computer International
Attn: X-Ship Department – RMA XXXXXXXXXXX
800 Corporate Way
Fremont, CA 94539

ASUS is a warranty repair service center. Please contact place of purchase for credit, refunds, upgrades / model changes, or new retail box replacement. ASUS does not provide these services under any circumstances

Please note that it is your responsibility to ship the part to us in good condition. Should there be any damages incurred during shipping, ASUS will not be held responsible. Please be sure to pack your part properly.

Physical damage is not covered under your ASUS manufacturer’s warranty and automatically VOIDS your warranty. ASUS reserves the right to reject any product received with physical damage.

Damage can include any shape or form of corner / edge damage / markings with pens and/or markers
Broken traces or burns due to improper installation / removal of other components
Broken CPU socket or bent pins

Packaging / Shipping Information:

Recommend 2 inches of padding around product itself (example: popcorn, bubble wrap, foam)
Recommend using a courier that provides tracking
Must be packaged in a box
Envelopes will be rejected

If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to let us know. We will be more than happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for choosing ASUS products and services.

Then a seperate Email from FedEX came with the bar code and packaging instructions. So there you have it... nothing pertaining to the accessories. I'm still sending them back though.

Got mine yesterday. Won't be installing it until Monday, or next weekend even.

I still haven't got my Fed-Ex return label either. When I ship it back, I'm going to put it in the exact same box they shipped mine in, since I felt it was poorly packed for a motherboard. I want to see how they react to that since they expect 2 inches of foam all around the board on a worthless one, yet my brand new one got almost none.

When I ship it back, I'm going to put it in the exact same box they shipped mine in, since I felt it was poorly packed for a motherboard. I want to see how they react to that since they expect 2 inches of foam all around the board on a worthless one, yet my brand new one got almost none.

Likewise, I'll be shipping it back in the exact same box, too. Sadly, I didn't get the free headphones gift included in mine. I guess it's because mine is the regular P8P67, whereas most people bought pro or deluxe. Oh well, it's the board I'm most interested in.

Woo!

ASUS P8P67 Pro B3 Intel P67 LGA1155 MB
Order Date: 03/08/11
Order Status: In Process - Your order is in process at our warehouse.

Might get it tomorrow!

Feels bad to be excited about this relatively insignificant thing in light of the Japan tragedy though.

Yup, a small avalanche of Asus 1155 boards appeared in the list at Newegg this afternoon. :)

Awesome!

I'd been hanging on NE buying some other stuff all day.
All of a sudden this pile of 1155 boards show up. I got mine :)

My Deluxe has been "Out for Delivery" for the last 14 hours. I wonder if they're going to show up???

No clue, I preordered over at excaliberpc AND amazon but neither have had any news. In fact excaliber jacked up their price AND pushed back the ETA from March 15th to March 31.

REALLY sucks because I was hoping to just rma my pro, swap to WS Revo, and ship the old one back and sell the new pro. If the actual date will be the 31st now I have to figure something out BEFORE the stupid cross ship window. My new b3 pro board came today and I have no fedex return label.

Yea, that doesn't sound good. My only problem is using my core 2 system while I look at all my new goodies sitting around....i7 2600k, gtx580, revodrive x2, water cooling setup:(

Likewise, I'll be shipping it back in the exact same box, too. Sadly, I didn't get the free headphones gift included in mine. I guess it's because mine is the regular P8P67, whereas most people bought pro or deluxe. Oh well, it's the board I'm most interested in.

They didnt give me a return label to ship it back.. $14 bucs to ship it from my location, this blows a bit.

All they did was give me the return address and rma number

Sometimes they ship the labels separately... Might've needed to wait for it, or call them up and see if they'll credit you the $14. I did my RMA with Newegg and they couldn't ship me a label for Puerto Rico (system error) but I scanned and sent my receipt in and I'm being credited the cost.

They didnt give me a return label to ship it back.. $14 bucs to ship it from my location, this blows a bit.

All they did was give me the return address and rma number

Mark, I received my label via email separately. I got the board Friday, got the label (or rather instructions to get the label) today (Monday).

Back