This is a reinstall, I made the mistake of not backing up my current working drivers.
I found the drivers again, installed the drivers and I have no Realtek Control Panel to adjust my settings on my ASUS Sabertooth P67. I like having the audio go out on my speakers and my headphones so I dont have to worry about plugging them in or if they are plugged in unplugging them, a lot easier to toggle my mute button on my speaker setup.
I found the drivers again, installed the drivers and I have no Realtek Control Panel to adjust my settings on my ASUS Sabertooth P67. I like having the audio go out on my speakers and my headphones so I dont have to worry about plugging them in or if they are plugged in unplugging them, a lot easier to toggle my mute button on my speaker setup.