ASUS RT-N16 - $74.99 FS

That is definitely one sweet ass router and a good deal for it.

Thanks OP, my old WRT-54G just crapped out on me and I came looking for a new router.

I just snagged one up, the RT-N16 will be replacing my Uncle's WRT120N. I just cant handle the frequent dropped connections and it constantly overheating. I'm putting it up for one of the worst Linksys routers ever made!

I'm throwing TomatoUSB on first thing and then plugging in our two HP Printers, I don't really plan on using the NAS feature for the time being. I was wondering if anyone has gotten a pair of printers setup on theirs and if the process was very difficult? Basically we have one Office Jet "All in one" and a Business Jet that need to have network access. I'm pretty sure it will be fairly self explanatory.

This router is much faster with ddwrt than my wrt54g with ddwrt on it. It doesnt take as long as to update and apply settings. I am now finally able to used my N on my laptop

"Although you've entered a valid promo code EMCKHHF45, your order does not currently meet the code's usage criteria."

I believe that means your account is not one of the accounts the offer was sent to. Only certain emails got this deal as I did not.

Back