• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14

Just bought one of these at the end of last year, truly a terrific laptop.
I just bought one a week ago. It is by far the best laptop I've ever owned. I got the Ryzen 9 with the 3060 and 144 Hz display and it screams. I love this thing. I'm not easily impressed by Windows laptops, but this one has changed my mind for sure.
 
Looks nice. They have some open box/used ones as well for about $100-200 cheaper if you're willing to take a risk.
 
I just bought one a week ago. It is by far the best laptop I've ever owned. I got the Ryzen 9 with the 3060 and 144 Hz display and it screams. I love this thing. I'm not easily impressed by Windows laptops, but this one has changed my mind for sure.
looking to buy that one when its available in canada
 
looking to buy that one when its available in canada
I'm still thoroughly enjoying it. It does run hot though, so I have a desk fan next to it during gaming and it never overheats.
 
well g14 2021 is available now in canada. quite happy ! ordered
 
Back
Top