• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Asus ROG Strix QG438Q overclocking

Nebell

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 20, 2015
Messages
2,501
Curious if anyone's been able to overclock it further than 4k/120hz?
Or even better, gone above 120hz on 1440p?
I might give it a go when I'm home again, but before I try it myself, I'm interested if there are any success stories.
 
Back
Top