ASUS ROG Crossblade Ranger

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are building a new AMD based system, you might want to check out this review of the ASUS ROG Crossblade Ranger at Vortez today.

ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) products are often extreme, and highly capable and their refined aesthetic has become recognised the world over. So stepping down into the relatively lowly realms of the APU, the FM2+ platform has become an ideal opportunity to take what is currently considered to be a mainstream platform more seriously.

a high-end OC board for a price-sensitive 'value' platform make no cents. a potential buyer could step up to an I5 cpu and board instead

What the hell is a Crossblade Ranger?
Here is my guess...

-The term sounds like something out of the club scene, or gay club scene.
-The only place I can remember seeing crossed blades are on a pirate jolly roger flag.

My guess it is a butt pirate of sorts. Probably a rape-y lookin guy that sells cocaine at gay bars.

Here is my guess...

-The term sounds like something out of the club scene, or gay club scene.
-The only place I can remember seeing crossed blades are on a pirate jolly roger flag.

My guess it is a butt pirate of sorts. Probably a rape-y lookin guy that sells cocaine at gay bars.

Here is my guess, it is a freaking Asus Motherboard. :D :eek: Otherwise, take that crap to genmay where it belongs.

Back