• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Asus Rocks

HallaDuke

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
154
Might anyone suggest a retailer for an ASUS A6Vc, or any ASUS notebook for that matter. I can find some great prices, but I need a dependable reseller. Thanks in advance.

Asus Website
 
Powernotebooks.com sells Asus made Laptops. Forget which brand they shuffle them into. They are a GREAT reseller.
 
thanks guys. Tax refund money well spent! I'm preparing a pretty large ForSale thread to get rid of anything stationary. I'm going mobile baby! Hopefully this settles those upgrade cravings I've have. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top