• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Asus Rambage Formula=enough space?

Miltos2304

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
210
Hello.
Iam close to buy this motherboard and i just want to make sure if i can fit to it the Thermalright 120 ultra extreme,Evga 9800gx2 and Ocz reaper pc8500 4gb 1066mhz.
Is the space on the motherboard ok if i put all the part together?
Also the case is Armo plus 6000 25cm fan. Will i have any problems assempling it?
Sorry for my english. :rolleyes:
 
I can confirm that the Thermalright 120 Ultra eXtreme fits this board. However, I'm using Corsair RAM and it's not nearly as tall as the OCZ Reaper so you might want to confirm this with someone else. I also have an EVGA 9800GX2 in my system.
 
I don't know if this is helpful but i have a xigmatek S-1283 (simliar size to TRUE) and corsair RAM with the optional fan so that probably makes it the same or higher in height compared to the reaper and everything seems to fit nicely.

I am not toosure about the case you have mentioned however sorry.
 
Thank you guys .Very helpfull.
Now it left to confirm that i won't have probelms with Thermalright ultra 120 extreme and my Pc case ThermalTake Armor + 6000.
 
Back
Top