I've had my ASUS PA248q for about 3 weeks now and aside from a few times where the screen would go black for a quick second, I've been fairly happy with it.
But last night, the monitor stopped displaying my desktop completely. As of right now, the monitor's LED light is on, none of the buttons on the monitor bring up the OSD, and the monitor's lamp is on (meaning that the screen isn't completely shut off, it's just not displaying the desktop).
I have been running this monitor as part of a 3-monitor setup (Dell 24" and a Dell 27") on an ATI RADEON HD 6870 for the past few weeks and it's worked out really well for me, so I don't know what I did or didn't do to have this happen to me.
I'm thinking about taking the monitor into a repair shop, but wanted to see if anyone had any advice on this matter. Thanks!
But last night, the monitor stopped displaying my desktop completely. As of right now, the monitor's LED light is on, none of the buttons on the monitor bring up the OSD, and the monitor's lamp is on (meaning that the screen isn't completely shut off, it's just not displaying the desktop).
I have been running this monitor as part of a 3-monitor setup (Dell 24" and a Dell 27") on an ATI RADEON HD 6870 for the past few weeks and it's worked out really well for me, so I don't know what I did or didn't do to have this happen to me.
I'm thinking about taking the monitor into a repair shop, but wanted to see if anyone had any advice on this matter. Thanks!