• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Asus PA246Q Calibration bug?

Captjohnny

n00b
Joined
Feb 2, 2013
Messages
1
Wondering if someone can be so kinf as to help me out...


I just received a new Asus PA246 and went to calibrate using the Colormunki Display by XRite...

I calibrated in User mode and it came out fine... issue is, when I disconnect my MacBook Pro and/or reboot, the monitor reverts back to factory setting and I have to go into the System Preferences menu and select the profile. Is there a way to load it into the monitor user settings permanently?

Also the first few times I loaded the profile it booted with a green color cast which I believe I read was a bug issue

Thank you in advance for the help!!!

Johnny
 
Back
Top