I am using one of my 3 Asus PA246 IPS displays from time to time as a full screen HDMI Television monitor for my my ATT uverse box in my office.
For some reason I can't get any audio to pass through the 3.5mm audio jack on the back of the LCD to my cheap computer speakers. The speakers work fine.
Is there some digital volume control somewhere I dont know about?
I also am using DP on all three LCD's could DP be overriding my HDMI port when it's in use? Dedicating the Audio signal for it instead?
Thanks
For some reason I can't get any audio to pass through the 3.5mm audio jack on the back of the LCD to my cheap computer speakers. The speakers work fine.
Is there some digital volume control somewhere I dont know about?
I also am using DP on all three LCD's could DP be overriding my HDMI port when it's in use? Dedicating the Audio signal for it instead?
Thanks