ASUS P8P67 DELUXE refurbished 87.99 shipped

Board works like a dream, currently running a 2500k at 4.9GHz at 105MHz base clock fully stable - LinX and Prime95 stable for 12+ hrs (ran Prime95 for 18+ hrs) with graphics program running...

Post the pix the cpu-z screenshot here if you can also bios setting.

Yeah post up your bios settings if you dont mind. A CPU-Z screenshot would be awesome too

Just got board today, same thing bare board like others and I noticed board seem brand new to me and will set it up tonight or tmr.

IMG00019-20111230-0601.jpg

IMG00018-20111230-0601.jpg

**UPDATED** I just look at my sales order and found out that was someone else from Ohio with Asus Sabertooth P67 for $93.49, Geeks is fucked up my receipt !, will email them to give my receipt back for future replacement.:mad:

Last edited:
Been working on getting the board integrated into my main system and stable, will post pics and bios settings by tomorrow evening for y'all...

Here's a link to the validated CPU-Z settings page:
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2188162

Prime95 stable for 12+hrs, and LinX stable for 20 passes with 132 GigaFlops average.

My BIOS settings are as follows:
AI Tweaker page:
Base Clock - 105
Intenal PLL Overvoltage - Enabled
EPU Power Saving - Enabled
EPU Setting - Auto
Load-Line Calibration - Extreme
VRM Frequency - Auto
Phase Control - Extreme
Duty Control - Extreme
CPU Current - 120%
CPU Voltage - Manual - 1.375V
Dram Voltage - 1.55V
VCCSA Voltage - 1.025V
VCCIO Voltage - 1.125V
CPU PLL Voltage - 1.875V
PCH Voltage - 1.10V

CPU Power Management submenu:
CPU Ratio - 46
Speedstep - Enabled
Additional Turbo Voltage - 0.004V

Advance Menu - CPU Configuration:
CPU Ratio - 46
C1E - Enabled
C3 - Auto
C6 - Auto

Here's a link to the validated CPU-Z settings page:
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2188162

Prime95 stable for 12+hrs, and LinX stable for 20 passes with 132 GigaFlops average.

My BIOS settings are as follows:
AI Tweaker page:
Base Clock - 105
Intenal PLL Overvoltage - Enabled
EPU Power Saving - Enabled
EPU Setting - Auto
Load-Line Calibration - Extreme
VRM Frequency - Auto
Phase Control - Extreme
Duty Control - Extreme
CPU Current - 120%
CPU Voltage - Manual - 1.375V
Dram Voltage - 1.55V
VCCSA Voltage - 1.025V
VCCIO Voltage - 1.125V
CPU PLL Voltage - 1.875V
PCH Voltage - 1.10V

CPU Power Management submenu:
CPU Ratio - 46
Speedstep - Enabled
Additional Turbo Voltage - 0.004V

Advance Menu - CPU Configuration:
CPU Ratio - 46
C1E - Enabled
C3 - Auto
C6 - Auto

Look good, do you mind if you can post what your Batch stepping code on CPU BOX for 2500K ?

I just put a system together with mine and when i run core temp or CPU wizard its only showing 1 core ( core zero) at 3.5ghz its wired, any suggestions guys?

If you are on Windows 7, click the start button, type in msconfig, run msconfig, then click on the boot tab, then click on advanced, then make sure the Number of processors is at 1, debug port is at COM1, and baud rate is at 115200.

Usually its the # of processors that has changed.

Gonna have to RMA my board, looks like the Realtek NIC just went out. Tried quite a few things, including reseting the CMOS and pulling the battery, to no avail...

Gonna have to RMA my board, looks like the Realtek NIC just went out. Tried quite a few things, including reseting the CMOS and pulling the battery, to no avail...

I think what happen is you put risk damage by over BCLK 105 that is why, try back down to 100 and see what happen.

Back