• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Asus P7P55D-E Pro

Jodiuh

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
5,275
I've got a replacement board in and have noticed that things seem to fluctuate quite a bit in Everest. I know it's just software, but I don't seem to remember the previous board jumping around quite so much. Running LinX for awhile and recording the movement over about 5 minutes...

CPU Core: 1.104, 1.264
+3.3 V: 3.376
+5 V: 4.992
+12 V: 11.928
+5 V Standby: 5.164

CPU Pll: 1.762, 1.788, 1.800, 1.806, 1.813, 1.819
Southbridge Core: 1.056, 1.063
IMC: 1.113, 1.119, 1.125, 1.137, 1.144
DIMM: 1.337, 1.350, 1.356, 1.363, 1.369

Also, here's a comparison of the 2 boards. The first is from Fry's and the second's from Newegg. They're different 760's too. One has lower VID, but runs hotter.

AsusP7P55D-EProandIntelCorei5760fromFrysidleandloadvoltagesandtempswithLinX.jpg


AsusP7P55D-EProandIntelCorei5760fromNeweggidleandloadvoltagesandtempswithLinX.jpg


Should I be concerned w/ the board from Newegg? I'd really appreciate if you guys would run everest and check see what your boards are doing.
 
Back
Top