• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Asus P5E, watercooling NB

Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
601
I haven't bought this board yet, but am planning on picking one up soon. I want to watercool the cpu and nb. Does anyone who owns this board know-

Do I have to remove the entire air cooling, heatpipe system in order to get a waterblock on the nb, or can I just remove that one heatsink?

If I have to take everything off, what other cooling solutions do I use, for sb, and other stuff?

thx,
rlr
 
Back
Top