Asus P4P800-VM Problem

dvdragon

n00b
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
11
Asus P4P800-VM (onboard video)
2x256MB Crucial DDR 2100
Intel Pentium 4 2.4Ghz

This problem has really stumped me. The computer turns on fine. The fan on the processor activates.

But there is no video signal displayed on the monitor when using the on-board VGA port.

Troubleshooting:

I have tried putting in a functioning AGP video card. Still there is no signal displayed.

I tried swapping two sticks of memory that I know are working for the installed two sticks. Still there is no signal displayed.

I have tried using a different power supply that I know is working. Still there is no signal displayed.

I have tried using the jumper to reset the BIOS. No help.

No beeping or red lights are showing indicating a miss placed jumper of improperly inserted memory.
 
Re-seat the CPU.
Try one stick of RAM in different slots.
Try a PCI video card.
 
Back
Top