Asus P4C800-E D Owners Help!!!!!!

henesseynalert

Limp Gawd
Ok guys help me out!!!!!!

I need to know a few things when i put the divider to 5:4, Do I need to up the vdimm since the ram is being underclock till it reaches 250MhzFSB that's DDR400 2.5V?

I have already reached 250MhzFSB at DRAM Ratio of 400 1:1, my 2.6C at 3250Mhz 1000Mhz FSB 1.67Vcore and my ram at DDR500 at 2.85V and sometimes i upped the VCore to 1.7 coz it fluctuates when Winxp is loaded to keep things stable error free.......

Now i want to find out how far i can push my 2.6C with the 5:4 Divider..........so i'm asking this question if the vdimm at default 2.5V needs to be bumped to 2.65V or should i just keep it at default settings or auto.

I havent been able to tighten my ram timings due to dram burst length which i have no knowledge to set it at either 4 or 8........but almost everything else is understandable to me.....

So far i'm getting physical dump error/IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL/and all sorts of winxp errors but manage to escape all of them.......when i forget to feed the cpu and mem some voltages........

My Current BIos settings:
Legacy USB Support: Disabled
Spread Spectrum: Disabled
Everything auto at the moment, performance mode enabled and turbo enabled..............

Thanks,
Henessey

Alright thanks rogue_jedi......

I got my 2.6Ghz at 3.3Ghz 255MhzFSB 5:4 at 1.725Vcore.....coz the damn thing fluctuates so bad it dips at 1.62V at Load.......causing winxp to crash on me but managed to bench it with 3dmark01...........I guess i need to find out how to do the droop mod and vdimm mod properly............Maybe next time i'll give it another spin but this time at 1.75VCore I just want to see how much volts it can feed my cpu at full load as that is the most solid voltage it can feed then i dont think there are any harm on frying a chip that has a floating voltage at idle....if it was a solid voltage at 1.7Vcore and never dips by .1V i wouldnt even think of bumping it there in the first place..............

Temps at 30C Full Load
25C Idle
25CMB

MObo is not in the case....room is being cooled by a/c 22C 24/7.........SP94/92mm Tornado "Sunon".........

3.3Ghz Asus P4C800-E 3Dmark01

regards,
henessey

Back