Asus MyLogo Problems?

macrospect

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
1,711
I am hoping someone here also uses the MyLogo App that comes with new Asus motherboards. I am trying to put a new custom startup screen as my bios startup, but everytime I try and create a new bios file I get an error saying, "There is no enough space to place the image or the image is the same, please try another one or shrink the image size."
Ok now here comes the strange part.
I copied one of the free images Asus gives you on the CD that comes with the motherboard (the size of their image is 640X480, 149DPI, and 8-Bit Bitmap Image) Now the filesize of their image is 300kb.

On the other hand I have the image I made. (630X473, 148dpi, 8-Bit bitmap) The filesize of mine is 292kb.

I would appreciate it if someone told me why the hell it wont let me save a SMALLER file to the bios (in regards to the error message stated above), or what I am doing wrong.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
 
Back
Top