ASUS Memo pad 10 dead?

Zuul

Gawd
Hey guys

So I have this pos MeMo pad ME301T 10" tablet.

Thing is that I left it untouched for a few weeks and decided to give one more chance to prove its usefulness.

Battery was obviously empty, plugged it in, the orange light turned on on the power button.

When it was fully charged the led on the power button was green. Tried to fire it up and nothing happened.

I've searched everywhere and found some options such as holding down power button for 60 seconds, holding down power button and volume down button for a minute or so,

tried to press down the reset button in the little hole next to the microSD bay. Nothing fucking works and the only sign of life it gives me is a sound when holding down the power button and me shaking the fucking thing in rage.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated :)

p.s I've used the tablet for at least 5 hours total.

Thanks.

plug it in to a pc does it get recognized

also why do you hate it so much it is a tegra 3 based tablet it should be a pretty nice tablet.

Last edited:
It doesn't work even if plugged into comp. Windows doesn't react at all.

Why do I hate it so much? I don't. But it should've worked for longer than 5 hours don't you think? :)

When it was running it was ok.

Well I guess I'll take the loss quietly and toss it in the garbage.

Thanks. /thread

Now that I got mine hold the power and volume up then push vol down to go to wipe and wipe it or rck to go to recovery you push vol up as OK.

Back