• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ASUS Matrix is released?

not sure about the oc but you can get a 1gb for the same or less money so...
 
I was thinking about getting one for my next build, but I couldn't justify the expensive price, I could get a stock 4870 for the same price as their 4850.
 
Back
Top