• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum Availability >_<

Harmzuay

n00b
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
46
So this is a big head ache for me. I would really like to have the Matrix 7970 Platinum to go with my RIVE board... Sadly it's out of stock or back ordered on NewEgg, Amazon, and everywhere else I look. Anywhere I have seen it in stock it is priced $100 or more over retail value.

Is it just that these cards aren't being made anymore? What's the deal? I've seen similar high end cards like this in the past that were in stock for ages. I would really like to have one but I am considering just going with something else since I can't seem to find the Matrix anywhere at all without paying more for it than I should.
 
i think they only made a limited amount given that the 7k series was only going to have a 14-16 month production cycle.
 
Back
Top