• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Asus m4a88td-m usb3 raid help.

harrison0550

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
129
I have 5 X 2TB drives in raid 5 for a total of 7.999 TB of usable space in windows 7 64bit. I have over 3TB of used space on these drives but came home Friday night to the drives no longer showing up in My Computer. I looked under disk management and it shows the drives as unallocated space. I uninstalled and reinstalled the raid drivers and rebooted. Bios says the raid is functional and all drives are healthy. I also started AMD's raidxpert and everything looks fine in that as well. I don't know what to do next. If I partition the drive in disk management I'm going to lose all my files. What can I do to get my files back? They have to still be there but what in the world happened with windows that it can no longer recognize the drives? Any help would be greatly appreciated because all my kids photos and videos are on this crap raid I built. I will be rebuilding this once I get my data back, or if I should say.
 
Back
Top