Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe, Vintage Apple, Networking Stuff FS/FT

elguapo

Limp Gawd
The Good Stuff
I have a brand new, in box Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe, never used. I ordered it from newegg
close to two months ago and ordered my AM2 5000+ from a different reseller, just to have
the order put on hold due to the global shortage of the 5000+ chips. I still haven't gotten my
processor, so here it goes for $175 shipped. It's on Newegg for ~$200 + ~$7 shipping so buy it
from me and save like 30 bucks.

SGI 320 Visual Workstation in good condition. Has one processor installed, capable of 2 processors.
It ts currently running Windows 2000. $50 + shipping, Local pickup preferred

Brand New Unlicesensed copy of Visual Studio 2005 with SQL Backend and MSDN Libraries on DVD.
I would like to make a trade of this, possibly for an LCD or nice set of DDR2 Ram (nice=ballistix). PM me
if you would like to make a special cash offer.

Vintage
I also have a box of Vintage Apple II stuff, Including a Transwarp card, mouse upgrade, hard
drive controller card, Ramworks Ramfactor card and a SSB (super serial bus) expander card
if anyone is interested. I would take $75 for the whole set.

Networking
48-Port Allied Telesys CentreCOM 3148TR 10-Base hub Fresh from refurb! Works great, powers on, only
tested for functionality. $30 OBO, and I mean OBO + shipping.
6-Port Allied Telesys 3606-F Fiber hub. Great little fiber switch, buy it and grab the two transcievers
below and get cheaper shipping! You know you've always wanted a fiber enabled nework.....
$30 OBO + Shipping
Qty. 2 Allied Telesys MR128 FT CentreCOM Fiber to 10-Base transcievers, take the Pair for $25 or $15 ea. Includes Shipping!

24-Port 10-Base Allied Telesys Hub. 3524TR $15 OBO + Shipping.

Intel Express 330-T 10/100 Hub. Works great. 24 Ports of 100mbit power! $40 + Shipping.

I'll ship as soon as I get the (non cc) paypal confirmation. Local
pickup (cash or pp) in Milwaukee would be ok. Trades are accepted, I'm building a new
conroe system so PM me with ideas, requests for pictures and questions. I'm looking for a good
Conroe board, 975 or 965 chipset. Heat on ebay under squishfish88

Back