• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ASUS Laptops?

theseeker

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
2,245
I need to get my wife a new laptop and I have been investigating the ASUS M line.
She has to have 19x12 resolution due to her photography. I have been reading some good reviews and I was just wondering if any of you have first hand experience with their laptops. I have been using their MB's for many years with great results. TIA
 
They make solid notebooks. There tech support is ok, but you could say this about dell, HP, lenovo, etc...
 
I like mine, I just wish the sound was a little better. But that's my only gripe.
 
Back
Top