Asus Laptop Problems

Hello

I have a problem with my laptop, an Asus X555LD where when I move the laptop or the hinge the sound will cut out. I will also some times get a very glitchy screen but when I stop moving the laptop the screen picture returns to normal. Even when I type and lean on the computer the sound cuts out. If I put my laptop to sleep and wake it up again, the sound will work again until i move it again. I would assume from this that there is a lose connection with in the laptop on the motherboard. I have checked all drivers that are they are working correctly. Since my laptop is out of warranty I was wondering is this possible to fix if I send it to some repair services. Is this a common problem? I spent a lot of my money on this for college and I'm worried this is a problem that can't be fixed when it's internal.

Cheers,
Darren

yes, most likely its a loose connection. Could be a simple fix where it just popped out or is slightly askew in the connector, or it could even be you have a break in the cable. Is it easy to fix, sure, but either do it yourself and save some dosh, or have a professional fix it

There are a lot of youtube videos that show how to take laptops apart. It's easier than you might think.

Cheers guys, that easies some anxiety. I dropped my laptop into a well recommend repair guy with this experience. Fingers crossed.

Back