• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ASUS K8V-SE...good for overclocking?

digitalvynil

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
143
I have the ASUS K8V-SE, is this a good motherboard for O'cing? I have been reading that whil it is a stable board, it is not so good for OC'ing due there being no AGP lock on the board. I am brand new to OC'ing, so any info on this board will be much appreciated. I have been trying to get my hands on CLockGen, but I cannot seem to find it. Does anybody know where to get this program.

What board would you recommend for overclocking my AMD 3200+? It is a socket 754, and I do not want SLI.

Thanx in advance guys!!!
 
Back
Top