• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

asus I tracker?

Xenozx

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
2,127
Hey, I have 2 asus 5870's, and I am trying to find the program

Asus Itracker 2 to overclock them, but I cant find the version for my card. Only version I have been able to find is 1.3, and it tells me no supported cards found.

anyone who has the asus disk able to up this program for me?
 
I think Itracker only works for the matrix edition 5870. You should be able to use Afterburner thou.
 
oh that sucks. Yea i have been using afterburner, but it has issues w/ more than 1 card. I saw the itracker did memory voltage, and afterburner doesnt, so thats why i reall wanted to give it a try.

eh, it was worth I try I guess.
 
Back
Top