ASUS GTX 780 Ti Matrix Platinum Edition

HardOCP News

[H] News
The crew at Guru3D have the ASUS GTX 780 Ti Matrix Platinum Edition on the test bench today for a few rounds of benchmark action.

The uber-enthusiast graphics card has already been overclocked to 1006 MHz for you, with a boost allowance to 1072 MHz. It doesn't stop there though as the card comes with terrific looks, good and quiet cooling and has an option or two extra hidden on that 14 GPU Phases empowered PCB. Behold the impressive power of 2880 unlocked Shader processors.

An unlocked GTX 780 Ti for possibly less than $1,000? It's a shame it still only comes with 3GB of VRAM or else this would be great for 4K gaming. You can see how more could help in their canned benchmarks when the difference in framerate between the TITAN and this lessens as resolution is increased.

Anyone else click the link after reading the "Matrix" part expecting it to be green and awesome looking and then get disappointed, cause I did.

Anyone else actually read that article? His sentence structure is ATROCIOUS. How are you a review writer, when you can't WRITE?

"The card is 11 Inches in length which is like 28~29 cm for those in that like and reside in the Metric system."

"ASUS no applied dust-proof fan technology that accelerates heat removal to ensure top-notch graphics performance that’s highly stable."

Like wtf, really...

I'm surprised to see these in the wild so soon, ASUS unveiled them a few days ago.
Need to see it compared to a regular ASUS 780 Ti, I guess.

Anyone else actually read that article? His sentence structure is ATROCIOUS. How are you a review writer, when you can't WRITE?

"The card is 11 Inches in length which is like 28~29 cm for those in that like and reside in the Metric system."

"ASUS no applied dust-proof fan technology that accelerates heat removal to ensure top-notch graphics performance that’s highly stable."

Like wtf, really...

:D:D cl_english 0

I couldn't even finish reading the first paragraph. It souls like a 12 year old wrote it. "Beast of a card," "nice back plate," "gaming muscle for the most heavy games," "that makes it nice." SMH.

Then again, his name is Hilbert Hagedoorn.

Heh, Hilbert the Hillbilly.

Hilbert is from the Netherlands...

Yep...anyone that's visited his site for a while knows that he produces good reviews and appreciates the fact that he does his best to write them in English.

Back