ASUS G51 blinking LED

KingTomis

n00b
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
28
So i have an Asus G51, it's nice, blah blah blah.

Problem is that when I'm done watching it at night in bed I like to just close the top and put on my desk where the lid LED's blink very brightly all night long which annoys me and my roomate.

I'm wondering if there is any way to completely turn off or dim the case's LED lights.
 
you put it in hybernate or sleepmode? why not shut it down and put a towel over it?
 
put a towel over it. or read the manual .......might tell you how to shut off the lights or it could be normal operation.
 
Do what I did for my new linksys router, put a piece of electrical tape over the LED's, those suckers are so bright that it illuminates my whole bedroom ceiling at night.
 
I think i read somewhere how to disable them by unplugging them. Try to google it.
 
Back
Top