Core2Duo 2.4Ghz
3GB factory installed RAM
200GB 7200RPM hard drive
DVD/CD burner
Truly magnificent 15.4" (1650x1050)
Black carbon fiber design
Nvidia 9500M GS graphics card.
Warranty untill Jan 2010

The notebook only saw a few months of use primarily for college. Bought it with the intention of playing a bit of World of Warcraft on it, but senior year in college didnt really allow me to play all that much. If you play the particular game, it runs like a dream on it.It is in pretty much like-new condition.

Note: the notebook originally came with a 8600m GT, but it was affected by the faulty nvidia mobile 8 series batch that was overheating. After sending it in a couple of times, Asus was kind enough to upgrade the motherboard and GPU with the newer G1Sn that has the 9500m and is trouble free. From what i hear its running cool enough to be overclocked aswell (dont quote me on that one tho). The upgrade took place just last month.

I bought this for $1850 new (yes, i have the receipt if you want it). I tried to come up with a fair asking price (mainly thru ebay) and and ended up with $950 shipped OBO. If you need faster shipping, you'll pay the difference. Ships from Owensboro, KY.

pics should be up soon, thanks for watching

PS: i sold a few things over the years on these boards, feel free to search the for sale forum for feedback. you can also check my feedback on ebay under , and the for sale section of bimmerforums.com (same username as here)

Last edited:
Back