• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ASUS Essence STX II

I wonder how it compares against the original STX. I just bought one.

I'd love to see a review comparison with the STX and ZXR.
 
Yeah i would love to see a review.

Since my Zxr bit the dust I wonder if i should get another Zxr or should i go with this new STX II
 
Can't really imagine the STX 2 sounding a lot better than the STX. I just got an open box STX for 150 and it appears to be brand new w damaged packaging. Only complaint I had was a popping noise I solved by turning off the dynamic volume. 24bit / 48khz sounds about as good as it can.
 
There are a few STX II reviews floating around in the wild, it seems, but not many...KitGuru, someplace called Review Studio, and some site in Romania. Oddly, it's even harder to actually find an e-tailer that appears to stock the thing; the original STX is all over the place, but nobody seems to have the II (except possibly Directron, but I'm not 100% sure on their listing).
 
Back
Top