Asus E35M1-I DELUXE AMD Fusion

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has managed to track down an Asus E35M1-I DELUXE AMD Fusion motherboard yet?

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/AMD_CPU_on_Board/E35M1I_DELUXE/

P_500.jpg

Was thinking of picking one up but haven't seen that much discussion about them here.

I think they have a really nice look about them and would love to know what everyone's opinion was?

Thanks!

They've been on sale but have been pulled/discontinued. No idea why - possible revisions, sold out, or whatever. Some actually say possibly because components from Japan are in short supply so they're temporarily out.

Been looking for this as well, bad timing :(

Yeah I have been trying to track one down for the past month but I have no joy so far. A few shops are supposed to be getting them in this week or towards the end of this month so I'm just holding out to then!

Would really like to see some benchmarks on how this holds up!

It should be pretty much the same as every other Zacate board, maybe different temps and or noise but nothing else

I forked over the money to buy one when it was released.

Maybe they are making a revision, if not they need to release a damn bios update.

It has built in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, which is very different

Unless they've changed it, bluetooth is with a tiny usb device. Even so, seems the best HTPC itx board so far as it has internal usb3 ports.

Off topic the Asrock H67M ITX/HT has usb3 Sata 6 Smart Remote WiFi THX at about $125
Zotac H67 ITX-C-E Wifi
ASUS P8H67-I Deluxe Wifi

Cost more with an I3 2100 but..

I had heard on the Asus forums that they were going to be releasing a new bios this week or next. All I can say is it's about time. How long do we have to wait.

Wow, that's some impressive cooling. What's the problem with the BIOS? Looks like a great carPC board.

I hope so as a friend of mine has it and should be building it this week. I will inform him of the BIOS update. He chose this board particularly due to the passive cooling.

Anyone know what the problem with the BIOS is? I had a quick look on the ASUS forums and it looks like it has been released today:

ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/asus/mb/AMD_CPU_Onboard/E35M1-I_DELUXE/E35M1-I-DELUXE-ASUS-0902.zip

No release notes though so I'm not sure what it fixes?

It was finicky and would lock up using some hardware, like mouse and keyboards and others. It also had memory issues.

I don't have any memory issues anymore but the mouse still doesn't work in the bios unless plugged into the usb ports by the antenna's or the usb3 ports. It doesn't work at all in the bios when overclocked still.

Last edited:
I have this board as a HTPC. Works great and I have no issues other than finding a quiet case to put it in. Bluetooth is built in. Haven't any issues with the Bios other than it not letting me overclock the CPU more. I would like to hit 2Ghz with it. Plays 1080p movies with no problems.

Glad to hear it. Sounds like a good board to me!

I'm still really struggling to get a hold of one of these in the UK. It has been over 2 months now and I haven't managed to find one yet!

If anyone has any ideas of where they might have one in stock please let me know!

I have this board as a HTPC. Works great and I have no issues other than finding a quiet case to put it in. Bluetooth is built in. Haven't any issues with the Bios other than it not letting me overclock the CPU more. I would like to hit 2Ghz with it. Plays 1080p movies with no problems.

So the little USB dongle on that photo isn't the bluetooth adapter?

Back